1 (edited by Cheeseness 2012-10-24 14:53:03)

Topic: Neverball T-Shirts Are Now Available :D

Update: Shirts are now available. You can check them out here!

Available garment styles include:

• t-shirts (both girly and unisex styles)

• organic t-shirts (girly and unisex)

• v-neck t-shirts

• long sleeve raglan t-shirt (those are the ones with difference coloured sleeves)

• long sleeve t-shirt

• hooded jumpers (sweaters?)

• zip-up hooded jumpers (but the zip goes right down the middle of the design)

• kid sized t-shirts

• baby one piece thingies (short and long sleeve)

• stickers! (they're not really garments, but I'm not making another list)

For anybody who cares, I've decided to add zero markup to these and use RedBubble's base pricing. This means that buying a shirt won't support the project - it's just an opportunity to have something awesome in your wardrobe (also, I don't need to make money off you guys thwomps/cube ).

Thanks to everybody for the overwhelmingly positive response thwomps/happy

White ball
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12738907.8791/fig,white_black,raglan,ffffff.jpg

Transparent ball (coloured by shirt)
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12738884.8781/fig,lemon,mens,ffffff.jpg

Heart design (white)
http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.12738937.8823/fig,baby_blue,mens,ffffff.jpg

Heart design (red)
http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.12738920.8815/fig,white_black,raglan,ffffff.jpg

Re: Neverball T-Shirts Are Now Available :D

I love the heart design (white)

~DEV

Hell, I will buy not one, but a couple of shirts!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ---Oscar Wilde

nicely done. thumbs up.

You know I'm good for it!

Put me down for 2 -- one white heart Neverball, and a red heart with Neverputt instead of Neverball.

Currently Playing:
$150 worth of GOG.com classic games

I'm going to have to make additional designs if people want "Neverputt" text on there (which would have to wait a few weeks as I'm pretty under the pump at the moment and can't afford to get sidetracked).

Nothing beats the classic black/white look of the first shirt. It perfectly matches the original ball itself!

Where's my black shirt with a black ball and black-to-black gradient lettering. \m/

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12738884.8781/fig,black,mens,ffffff.jpg
I'll have to fix up the text.

"'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
(Well) I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black "

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ---Oscar Wilde

Yes, I too will buy these shirts. I need a neverball shirt to wear because I'm certainly not going to wear the one that I have with all the signatures on it.

There really is a lot of spam here, now some strange ads about nice looking T-shirts. Seriously, I don't know how to handle it anymore... thwomps/grin

parasti wrote:

Where's my black shirt with a black ball and black-to-black gradient lettering. \m/

I already have two of those!

EDIT:

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I’ll come back to this blog for sure! I bookmarked this blog a while ago because of the useful content and I am never being disappointed. Keep up the good work.

A NEVERBALL T SHIRT can help you grow your business by handling your administrative support tasks. You can outsource various tasks like accounting, advertising, clerical, administrative, answering phone calls, internet research, data entry and technical support tasks to a NEVERBALL T SHIRT. And the best part is that you can relax and enjoy your vacation or holidays while all your works are done by your NEVERBALL T SHIRT."

rlk wrote:

Yes, I too will buy these shirts. I need a neverball shirt to wear because I'm certainly not going to wear the one that I have with all the signatures on it.

I understand. You wouldn't want to be seen to be associated with that rabble thwomps/grin

Tones! I'd been trying to work out something appropriate to put as a description. That looks perfect!

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has Neverball on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 1 Neverball (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see Neverball when sitting with arms crossed, Neverball would have been better if it glowed in the dark.

Currently Playing:

Sadly, RedBubble doesn't offer any options for sleeve printing (though additional print placement options are apparently something they're working on/looking into). No glow in the dark stuff either ;_;

ummmm, "three wolf moon" t-shirt reference... not serious thwomps/grin

see here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Wolf_Moon

Currently Playing:

themacmeister wrote:

ummmm, "three wolf moon" t-shirt reference... not serious thwomps/grin

see here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Wolf_Moon

Ah, I see. I'm familiar with the shirt, but not that "review".

Why would you sit with your arms crossed in a Neverball t-shirt?

20 (edited by Cheeseness 2012-10-22 03:33:33)

Alrighty, stuff is public now thwomps/grin

I've edited the first post to be less wordy. For completeness' sake, here's what was there:

I've run this by rlk, parasti, and a couple of others who haven't raised any objections. I wanted to see if anybody else had a problem before ticking the boxes to make them public.

Following the nostalgic discussion of the grand t-shirt project of yore earlier this year, I mentioned to Dave that I had one spare shirt left over from my original print run. Long story short, I didn't have any left in his size.

It occurred to me that whilst being Keeper Of The Shirts was fun, it would be even better (and even cheaper) if we made shirts available via a print-on-demand service so that anybody could get one without having to wait for me, and without having to deal with shipping from one of the most remote continents on the planet.

With that in mind, I've put together a couple of designs using the current Neverball logo (I was still revamping it when the initial run of shirts was done), which I'm planning to make available for $0 markup, as I don't feel the need to make money on these (they'll still cost something, but it'll only be RedBubble's base price, which is fair to moderate for print-on-demand stuff).

Now that you've sat through a wall of text, here are the designs that I'm hoping to make available (there are lots more shirt styles available than what's shown here, and in my experience, colours come up a little more vibrant than the preview images show):

21 (edited by Mimness 2012-10-22 04:00:36)

Also stickers!  ^O^
Mmm stickers... ^w^

22 (edited by Cheeseness 2012-10-22 04:11:02)

Mimness wrote:

Also stickers!  ^O^
Mmm stickers... ^w^

Well well, look who's decided to join us!

First post now mentions stickers and kids clothes as well  thwomps/grin

Well how about tattoo flash! lol ...On second thought, that sounds cool.

Hey Mimness!
greetings.

your emoticons look like bats and spiders.

I can see who wears the pants with cheeseness and mimness in the AVATAR SIZE department thwomps/smile

Currently Playing: